Monday, August 10, 2009

LIST OF WEBSITES TO HELP YOU GET ANSWERS

chiariconnectioninternational.com
utahchiariconnection.com
medhelp.com then got to chiari join this community of discussions,etc





I am sure there are quite a few websites, let us know of them only if they are helpful and full of good information we can rely on, many of these are both medical professionals, as well as chiarians, that can tell from there own experiences, they may not be the same as your experiences, but helpful just the same.Please feel free to contact me anytime I would love to listen.I will take the time to tell you about some of my experiences as soon as I get to it.All this is new to me too.
Suzanne
I will be adding to the list of websites that I have found to be helpful, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment