Monday, August 10, 2009

I AM HERE TO HELP!!!!

I would love to help you in any way that I can,write letters,emails, calls, even make Jewelry that we can sell at the chiari walk. My friends from church and my family I am sure they would be there! We just need to get organized and do it! Just DO IT!! I will probably be a zipperhead by then, But I can do the walk in my new mobile chair I am going to be getting!Everyone should join in it's a great cause!!!! My surgery is scheduled for august 27th, yeh!!! I never thought I would look forward to surgery, But the quality of life has gotten so bad, the constant headaches, the drop attacks, pressure in my head, so bad, but most of the time I am in bed. AT least most of that time I can use my laptop to write and talk with people and research my disease. Chiari is really tough and very debilitating at times as you all probably alreasdy know this!! Good Luck to you all who suffer, I would like to hear from all of you and maybe even help each other..
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment